Monday, March 14, 2011

School's out

Ten weeks of the school term went by relatively okay. Students are getting more trying and hyper, I reckon, thanks to the new-age instant info-overload and weird food they are ingesting these days. SIGH! This dinosaur here is feeling kind of tired more easily. Yes, tired BUT not out yet!! Thank God for the one-week break! And I guess, if you look at things from a positive perspective, meeting challenges constructively does keep one on-the-toes and renewed. Hmm . . . however when things get a trifling frustrating, I do wonder if indeed the world were to end in 2010, what would all our rat-race and frenetic chasing of largely material pursuits amount to. . . Japan's big earthquake and tsunami did make me wonder if I am ready to 'go' without any regrets when my time comes. What about you?

No comments: